The California Receivers Forum, Bay Area Chapter
Invites You to Participate in Our Annual
Community Project with the
|Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Please join the CRF Bay Area Chapter for a fun and rewarding evening of community service and informal networking. For the fourth year in a row, this community project will be held at SF-Marin Food Bank warehouse at 900 Pennsylvania Ave. in San Francisco, where volunteers will meet to pack boxes of non-perishable foods for distribution to local soup kitchens.
All participants are invited to continue the camaraderie and attend an optional non-hosted dinner at a nearby restaurant following the event.
Minimum age is 11
* Closed-toe shoes are required. Anyone wearing sandals, flip-flops, or any other shoe with an open toe will not be able to participate in the project.
* Because you’ll be helping to repack food, please wear casual clothing, long pants, securely fastened jewelry, and comfortable (no open-toe) shoes.
* We suggest dressing in layers, as the temperature in the warehouse is often cool.
* Please utilize available free street parking in front of the warehouse building (4-hour time limit).
* The south parking lot by the loading dock is also available.
WHERE TO REPORT:
* The Food Bank asks all volunteers to sign in upon arrival.
* Please enter the building through the Receiving Entrance on the south side of the building near the loading dock.
DIRECTIONS to the SF-Marin Food Bank
900 Pennsylvania Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94107
for a map, driving directions, and public transit information.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send Jodi Owens an email if you plan on joining us.
The Bay Area Chapter of the California Receivers Forum